Holy Island Village Hall
Holy Island’s original village hall was a timber structure, gifted to the island community by Edward De Stein in 1930.
The new hall will provide community facilities in this remote village rich in history and romance. The modest proposal seeks to bring together varied village life with a space for visitor events and displays. The scheme is supported by The Big Lottery.